Bruxism is the common occurrence of involuntary clenching and grinding of teeth most people are unaware they do primarily while sleeping. Bruxism may cause headaches, damage to teeth & fillings, and neck pain. Although bruxism may be mild in most cases and not require treatment; if left undiagnosed, painful, and costly complications can occur over time.
WHAT IS AN ANTERIOR SPLINT?
The BiteSoft™ Anterior Splint is a custom-fitted mouth piece worn over the anterior teeth during sleep to establish jaw stability and relaxation. Fabricated with premium materials, BiteSoft’s patented design provides an optimal and effective solution to overcoming clenching and grinding. Dentists prescribe the BiteSoft Anterior Splint to ensure your natural teeth and all dental restorations are protected.
WHO’S A CANDIDATE?
Any patient who has undergone a comprehensive examination with his/her dentist to determine the severity of their bruxism is a candidate for BiteSoft.
Patients who also have difficulty wearing large, uncomfortable splints can benefit from the comfort of the BiteSoft Anterior Splint while attaining better dental health.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE ANTERIOR SPLINT
• No more wearing away of your natural teeth.
• Prevents cracking or chipping of teeth & fillings.
• Protects Your Investment in Crowns, Veneers, implants, and fillings.
• Extremely comfortable to wear, smaller than a full arch splint, yet offers the same protection.
• Reduces clenching & associated head and jaw pain.
• Drug free, no side-effects.
• Non-invasive and almost invisible.